The quoted price includes:
-The supply of the agreed braces and all necessary adjustment appointments.
– Necessary X-rays including Dental Panoramic Tomogram (DPT) – Photos of your teeth
– Orthodontic Emergency appointments during treatment (at the practice)
– One set of Fixed and Removable Retainers (Essix Type)
– 2 review appointments within the first year of finishing your orthodontic treatment if needed
What is not included:
– Any other dental procedures
– Vivera Retainers
– Lost or Broken Appliances
– Fillings & Dental Restorations
– Tooth Extractions
– Gum treatment and Hygienist appointments
Steps before starting Orthodontic treatment:
1. You will need a Dental Panoramic Tomogram (DPT) – This will help to assess pathology or periodontal condition, root size and morphology, existing restorations and possible dental decay.
2. To ensure the long term success of orthodontic treatment you will need to be dentally fit. You are not dentally fit if you suffer from such conditions as gum disease, dental decay or have broken or inadequate restorations and fillings. If you have a regular dentist, the examination and any subsequent work can be carried out by them otherwise we can provide the required treatment at Boston House.
Fees for all treatment are assessed on an individual basis; these fees are intended as a guide only
*VALID FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY. TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY. Dental examination includes intraoral x-rays and hygiene is limited to a 45 minutes appointment . Subject to availability. This offer may be withdrawn at anytime. Can not be used in conjunction with any other offers or discounts.
**VALID FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY. TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY. Treatment provided is periodontal management only & is not a substitute for the care provided by a general dentist. Hygienist cannot diagnose oral conditions but can suggest appropriate referral. Boston House Dental Clinic will not provide compensation for lost restorations etc through treatment received through Direct Access. Hygienist can refuse to see a patient if they feel it is not in their best interests & should instead see a general dentist. As part of the patients ongoing care it is recommended that all patients see their dentists on a regular basis. For patients with a general dentist – the dentist will set time limits for hygiene access without the need for routine examination. This will be a maximum of two years, but could be less depending on the persons individual treatment needs/duty of care. This offer may be withdrawn at anytime. Can not be used in conjunction with any other offers or discounts.
***VALID FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY. TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY. Dental examination includes intraoral x-rays. Subject to availability. Patients must have a new patient examination with the dentist to be determined dentally fit before commencing tooth whitening treatment. Additional treatment may be required prior to teeth whitening for which additional charges will apply. This offer may be withdrawn at anytime. Note not all patients are eligible for tooth whitening and individual results may vary. Can not be used in conjunction with any other offers or discounts.